Hey, you’re here because you want to learn how to convert Mtn, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile airtime to cash. We’ve got you covered regarding the topics listed below;
- How to Convert Airtime Credit to Cash In Nigeria
- How to Convert MTN Airtime to Cash in Nigeria
- Convert Airtime to Money – Pay with Airtime
- How to Convert Airtime to Cash In Nigeria 2020
- MTN airtime to cash or transfer to your bank account in Nigeria
- Zoranga: Convert airtime to cash in Nigeria
- Fastest way to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria
Have you ever been given a lot of airtime, and you rather want it in cash than blowing it off with irrelevant calls? It has happened to very many people.
I personally could recall how I mistakenly recharged my phone with N10,000 instead of N1,000 Mtn airtime.
What am I suppose to do with this huge amount of airtime?.. That’s exactly what I asked myself.
I didn’t have the opportunity of reading a post like this, so I blew off the airtime. It was a sad situation for me.
Here in this article, we’re showing you how to convert airtime to cash instead of blowing it off like I did in my own case.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash
Are you still skeptical on how to convert airtime to cash?
Now let’s head straight to the point; converting your airtime to cash has been made easy through companies like Aimtoget, Zoranga, Cheetahpay etc, which improvise the fastest way to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria 2020.
Basically, in converting airtime to cash for Mtn subscribers, you would need to be familiar with how to use Mtn share and sell because you’ll surely need it during the process.
Before we proceed, let’s briefly throw a little light on how to use Mtn share and sell for the benefit of those who don’t know.
How do I convert MTN airtime to cash? Do you belong to the category of people who ask this question?
Then follow me;
MTN Share and Sell
MTN share and sell is a service that was introduced by MTN (One of the fast growing telecommunication companies in Nigeria and beyond). This service allows you to send/transfer airtime from your mobile number to another’s.
MTN share and sell also allows you to transfer airtime of N50 minimum to N10,000 maximum per day.
How do I do MTN share and sell?
To successfully use the Mtn share and sell service, you’d have to change from the default PIN which is always 0000 before you can proceed.
How to Change Default PIN in MTN Share and Sell;
Send DEFAULT PIN, NEW PIN, NEW PIN to 777 as text message.
For instance, let’s take your preferred new PIN to be 4321. So changing from your default PIN to your new PIN goes like this; 0000 4321 4321 to 777 in a text message.
Once that is done, a confirmation text will be sent to your phone letting you that your default PIN has been changed successfully. And that is when you can start transferring airtime from your mobile phone to others.
How to Transfer Airtime Credit Using MTN Share and Sell;
Now that your default PIN has been changed, transfer of airtime using share and sell can be a lot easier.
Simply send a text message in this format; TRANSFER, RECIPIENT’S NUMBER, AMOUNT, PIN to 777.
For instance, let’s take your transferred amount to be N2,000. Therefore, making a transfer will go like this;
Transfer 08012345678 2000 4321 to 777.
Also, once that is done, you will receive a confirmation text from MTN asking you to send YES to 777 to confirm the transfer.
Once you send YES to 777, the transfer is activated immediately.
It’s that simple.
Now, don’t forget that we walked you through the MTN share and sell process because it is part of the process on how to convert airtime to cash.
Be Guided: MTN share and sell is for people who ask question like; How do I convert MTN airtime to cash?
To do airtime transfer with other telecommunication networks, read here.
Here’s How to Convert Airtime to Cash;
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using Zoranga
Zoranga is by far the most used platform on converting your airtime to cash in Nigeria.
Despite their service charge of about 22% to 32% of the total amount you want to deposit, which is normally calculated based on your account type, frequency of deposit and transaction volume, Zoranga has made the transfer of recharge card to bank account quite simple and easy.
Zoranga: How to Convert MTN Airtime to Cash in Nigeria
Are you ready to convert your airtime to cash using Zoranga?
Follow the steps listed below;
- Go to zoranga.com, create and login into your account
- Select “Deposit Money Option” (Although three deposit money options like “MTN share and sell, Zoranga pin, and Deposit via pin” will be shown)
- Select MTN share and sell (Because this part of this article only targets MTN subscrribers)
- Next, fill in your MTN mobile number. (Make airtime transfer to the number which will be given you using MTN and share and sell)
- Refresh the page after 5 minutes to confirm the funds added to your Zoranga account.
- Once the funds reflect in your Zoranga account, put in the amount you want to transfer to your bank amount plus other details like your bank account number, bank name and account name.
- Finally you should be able to get bank alert within 48hrs.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using CheetahPay
CheetahPay is basically a platform where airtime could be converted to money and that cash could also be transferred directly to your bank account.
To use CheetahPay in converting airtime to cash;
- Simply go to CheetahPay or download the app from Google Play store,
- Select quick Cash,
- Select preferred airtime transfer mode,
If your selected transfer mode is “deposit via transfer”, then;
- Enter your transferred amount,
- Enter the amount you intend to transfer to your bank account,
- Fill in the details like your phone number and bank account details,
- Click on deposit.
Once you’ve completed the procedures above, your airtime will be converted to cash and you should be able to transfer the money to your bank account, ASAP (As Soon As Possible).
NOTE: If you select MTN as your preferred airtime transfer mode, then you will have to use the MTN share and sell procedures you were shown above to make your airtime transfer.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using AimtoGet
In just a few second, you will learn how to convert MTN airtime to cash with Aimtoget.
Converting airtime to cash just doesn’t end with MTN; you can also convert your Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile airtime to cash and have it transferred directly to your local bank account ASAP.
Aimtoget, just like any other airtime to cash conversion platform helps in the reversal of your airtime into cash with zero stress.
How does Aimtoget work?
- Create an E-wallet by registering with Aimtoget
- Next, in your transaction menu, select ‘fund e-wallet’
- After that is done, simply fund your Aimtoget e-wallet with airtime
- Finally, conveniently make transfer of your funded amount to your local bank account and withdraw in cash.
Conclusively, the world is advancing by the day and things are being done the digital way. When next you think of selling, converting or reversing your airtime to cash, then remember that Techpals has recommended Aimtoget, CheetahPay and Zoranga for you and do not to forget to share with your friends and love ones.
Some of the queries we received from our readers regarding how to convert airtime to cash are;
Aimtoget convert airtime to cash
Convert airtel airtime to cash in Nigeria
Airtime to cash app
Glo airtime to cash
How to transfer airtel airtime to bank account
How to transfer recharge card to bank account
How to Convert Airtime Credit to Cash In Nigeria
How to Convert MTN Airtime to Cash in Nigeria
Convert Airtime to Money – Pay with Airtime
How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria 2020
MTN airtime to cash or transfer to your bank account in Nigeria
Zoranga: Convert airtime to cash in Nigeria
Fastest way to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria
How do I convert MTN airtime to cash
How do you reverse airtime to money?
How do you use Aimtoget?
We tried to cover the above listed queries but if the above answer does not cover your query on how to convert airtime to cash, kindly specify your question in the comment box below or using our contact us page.