Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal and How to Apply
Applicants seeking to join Nigeria Customs can now start applying to Vacancy.customs.gov.ng for the NCS recruitment.
The portal for the recruitment has been activated and it is open for any Nigerian who wishes to apply.
It is the responsibility of the Nigeria Custom officers to fight against the importation of contraband goods making their way into the Nigerian market.
There is a need for the defense mechanism of the country to be strengthened to ensure an adequate fight against the importation of contraband goods.
The main idea for the creation of this agency is to ensure service provision of checking contraband goods/illegal goods is improved while maintaining a well effective and systematic intervention control by the Nigerian government.
Agile and able willing men both physically and psychologically are needed in the Nigeria Customs recruitment to help sustain the agency and help strengthen its workforce.
The key role of customs service in Nigeria is the regulation of the level of imported goods into the country, thereby making sure that tariff and import duties are paid both on consumable and non-consumable goods.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022
• Visit the URL for application purposes https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng for Nigeria custom recruitment 2021
custom recruitment form.
• There are different Cadre or positions outlined as follows: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
• When the NCS portal opens, read the instructions on the portal then ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
• You have to accept the terms and conditions before you can successfully sign up for an account.
Requirements for the Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2021/2022
The requirement for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 are listed below;
• Only Nigerians can apply for Nigeria customs service.
• Minimum required certificate is needed from the Applicant for successful processing of the application online.
• Some positions require Tertiary education certificates while lower positions require O-level certificates.
• Male applicants of the Nigerian customs service should have a height of 1.7m while female applicants should have a height of 1.64m
• Only an active part of the labor force that falls within the age bracket of 18 and 35 years of age can actually apply.
• Applicants must physically fit to qualify to join the Nigerian customs service. A fitness certificate is required during the screening exercises.
• Applicants that have mental and physical issues such as disability of any form are not eligible to apply.
• Makes sure you are of good behavior or have a character that is worthy of emulation.
• Financially indebted persons should not apply.
• Applicants must possess documents that prove they are actually Nigerian, like local Government-certified certificates and also a state of origin certificates.
Note: Any person that has been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction also those serving prison terms are not eligible to apply.
Certificates Required for the Application of the Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Apart from possessing all the physical attributes necessary for applications, education certificates will also be required depending on the level applied for.
• SSCE Certificate
• Higher positions need HND/ND/OND
• Bachelor Degree Certificate.
• National ID Card for identification purposes.
• Local Government Identification
• Birth Certificate.
• Applicants who are computer literates will have an added advantage.
How Do I Log in to Nigeria Custom Portal?
1. Go to the main site for the registration at vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
2. Click on Login.
3. Insert your email followed by your password for access into your Nigeria Custom application form portal.
4. After that, proceed to “Submit “
5. You are now in your account.
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2020 recruitment portal custom recruitment 2021 portal
Application Form Portal
The official site of the Nigerian customs service is vacancy.customs.gov.ng. It is also the link in which news about recruitment and other news relating to the commission are published.
For successful and easy application procedures, get the necessary documents scanned and ready for upload. When log-in is successful for the application, there will be guided instructions on how to upload the documents.
Do not register more than once as it would be taken as a fraudulent act.
Requirement for a Successful Application of the Nigeria Customs 2021/2022
1. Bio-data section: The Nigerian customs service demands you supply only valid information such as your names, age, address, contact information.
2. Passport photo upload: only recent passport photographs taken not less than 6 months ago, and should be saved in JPG, JPEG, PNG, measuring 600 by 600 pixel and 200kb should be uploaded.
3. Qualifications Section: you are to fill your academic qualifications here, read the instructions and qualifications for the position or Cadre you are applying for and upload the listed credentials.
4. The customs recruitment test has a similar pattern with a test that is conducted for the Nigerian Air Force, Nigerian police, civil defense, and other related Government agencies.
5. The test will be conducted by the joint admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB where they test on how good you are in use of English and also on current affairs and there will also be a physical drilling exercise. Another round of medical examination will be taken at the final stage of the screening process.
How to Prepare for the Recruitment Test
The Internet is filled with different preparation techniques if you browse through. Some of these preparation ideas may not be of any help during the exams.
The best thing that can be done is to acquire the Nigerian customs service past question papers. This will enable you to understand the pattern the questions are set.
If possible, find the solution to the questions, ask and memorize as much as you can because questions are oftentimes repeated.
Is NCS Form Out for 2022?
Currently, the Nigerian customs service recruitment form is not out. We will ensure to make adequate awareness immediately the form is out.
How Much is the Custom Salary in Nigeria?
The Controller-General is the highest-paid officer while the Customs Inspector which is the lowest Officer earns the lowest. However, the average salary of a Nigerian Customs service worker is N900,000. This shows that the monthly payment is N75,000. A monthly rent subsidy of N4,000 is always added.
How Long is Custom Training?
The usual training duration for Customs takes around 9 months. Some of these training courses are likely to be residential training.
Furthermore, we’ve also received questions like “custom recruitment 2021 closing date”. We necessarily provide answer to this now pending when the recruitment for 2021/2022 will commence.
The guidelines in this article will go a long way in helping applicants for successful registration and also solve problems that may arise while doing so.
This article covers everything including Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal and How to Apply. Drop to us your questions in the comment section below if you have any.